Vítejte na blogu evropských dobrovolníků a dobrovolnic, které vyslala YMCA v ČR!

středa 5. září 2012

YMCA in the CR - hosting volunteers for the first time!

Today, my new team is going to be complete! YMCA in the Czech Republic, as you may know, became also hosting organisation. therefore three young people form YMCAs in Belarus, Iceland and Slovakia are coming this week. I am so excited! Anastasiya, Unnar and Martin, welcome! I hope you will find a new home in the Czech Republic, we will spend together great time and prepare the best festival ever:) - for those who are not familiar with the project, the volunteers will help YMCA Europe with preparations of the YMCA Europe Love2Live Festival 2013 (www.yefestival.com).
I will be really happy if you share with me and the volunteers YMCA sent abroad your experiences, thoughts and wishes during the upcoming year!
Beth

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat